Hardware Personal Computer
- x86 or x64 700 MHz or higher / 256 MB internal RAM
- 100 MB available disk space
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, 256 colors or more
- Operating system: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10 (x86 or x64)
Operating System settings:
The digit grouping symbol of currency must always differ from the number’s decimal symbol. Having equal symbols is not valid (not just in this situation, but also in other situations) and will probably cause other problems as well. See Microsoft’s KB198098.
Issues may arise with certain Regional and Language Options on Windows XP when the system language as set under Control Panel Regional and Language Options is set to a language not supported by Jet 4.0. See Microsoft’s KB913296.
All digital Bronkhorst instruments
- - Software Personal Computer - -
FLOWDDE V4.69 or higher.
FlowPlot is a DDE-client program, therefore:
FLOWDDE (FLOW-BUS DDE-server) must be running